Thursday, November 15, 2012

7-day outlook - CPC winter forecast - my thoughts on winter ahead!

Here is my forecast for the next 7 days... very quiet! We've got a nice rebound in temps starting tomorrow, and continuing for the next week or more. Highs in the middle/upper 50's will be common after tomorrow's low 50's. The only chance for a shower is Tuesday, and it's a SMALL chance. Thanksgiving Day is looking great...sunny and low 60's!!

The CPC has updated their winter forecast today, with "Equal chances" for above, below, or near normal temps. A big change from earlier, they now have the southern half of Indiana in above average precipitation for the winter.

I have been trying to put out my own winter forecast this year, but I have decided not to as I am just too busy with my studies preparing for college. I will tell you my thoughts at this point. I am going for slightly below normal temperatures and near normal snowfall. Nothing drastic from normal, but certainly a huge change from last year, if my thoughts pan out. 

I will not have as much time to keep the blog updated over the next several weeks. I will still be able to post quick updates on facebook, so be sure to "like" my page! Have a great rest of the evening!



No comments:

Post a Comment