Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Stubborn Clouds!

Clouds continue to linger, as an inversion has developed! This caused us to stay gloomy all day, with temps that didn't get passed the middle 40s today! The cloud deck continues to linger, and needs to be watched as this could linger for Thanksgiving, and have major effects on the forecast. Areas that clear out overnight will see dense fog, with only minor fog issues where clouds stay intact. I am still holding on to a sunny forecast tomorrow, but keeping my fingers crossed! I will be updating again tomorrow morning, so don't  be surprised to see me change the forecast to cooler and cloudier weather for tomorrow. By the way, the blog will be the place to be as I will be having as much as 2-3 updates each day through Sunday! 


Have a great night, and don't forget to check back in tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment