Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My summer forecast!

Good evening! Thanks for checking the blog! Now that we are about to enter the summer months, I now have a better idea how the weather will be this summer. I will take it one month at a time:




June:


-above normal temps


-normal precipitation


July:


-slightly below normal temps


-above normal precipitation


August:


-normal temps


-near to below normal precipitation


-Summer 2011 should stack up with near normal temps, and slightly above normal precipitation. I expect an increase in severe weather, with some cool shots trying to come out of Canada, as warm air tries to move in throughout the summer. A large chunk of the U.S is going to see a very dry and hot summer. Those areas include the southeast, southern plains, and the southwest. Keep in mind this my thinking... so it will sure be interesting to see how it all plays out.


-Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment