Thursday, February 9, 2012

SNOW ON THE WAY!

It's amazing how much a forecast can change! The system looks colder and stronger tomorrow, which will give us a good chance of snow!

The system will move in tomorrow late morning, and snow will be falling tomorrow afternoon. Areas south of I-70, mainly south of Bloomington, will see a rain/snow mix tomorrow/ transitioning to snow tomorrow night.

-For central Indiana northward, I expect this to be an all snow event. 1" will be on the ground by 5pm, with around 2" on the ground by later in the evening.

-For southern Indiana, I expect snow to start, then transitioning to a rain/snow mix through the afternoon. You guys will see the precip. transition to all snow by early evening, with 1-2" in this area as well.

-TOTALS: I expect a widespread 1-2" across the entire state. I would not rule out an isolated 3" amount in eastern Indiana.


Keep in mind this is a developing situation, and this isn't set-in stone. Be sure to follow my facebook page for the latest updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment