Sunday, April 17, 2011

MAJOR severe outbreak looking more likely Tuesday evening!

Good evening! Sorry I haven't updated. I haven't felt too great this weekend! Here are some weather notes, and early thoughts on a severe outbreak this week:

- Rain possible north of I-70 tonight

- 60s and small shower chances tomorrow

- Storms return Monday night

- Severe storms, with an increased tornado threat likely Tuesday afternoon/night

I wish I could show some maps for Tuesday pm/night, but I am updating on my phone. There will be a warm front in central Indiana Tuesday, so areas like Louisville,KY will be in the upper 80s, while northern Indiana is in the upper 50s-low 60s. This is the kind of set up that can produce tornados in the Ohio Valley. This will be a big day for lots of storm chasers in the U.S. There is going to be a 20 degree temp difference in a span of 50 miles. There is an unusually deep snowpack in Canada, so these cold air masses are coming in as warm, gulf air moves north. This is no joke, and please stay tuned to my blog! I don't want to panic anyone, but I think it is important to talk about. Don't get scared, just know that Tuesday pm-night could be serious! Have a good evening, I will update tomorrow. God Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment